Redesigned Naturalization Test
Write down the correct answer!!!!
1. Have many amendments are in the Constitution of the US?
2. What stops one branch of government from becoming too powerful?
3. How many voting members are there in the U S House of
4. There are four amendments to the US Constitution about voting rights.
Name one of them.
5. What are two rights only for US citizens?
6. Name one of the writers of The Federalist Papers?
7. What territory did the U S buy from France in 1803?
8. Who was President during World War i?
9. Name one US territory.
10. Why does the flag have thirteen stripes?